The Thermalux Supreme is a high quality, two oven, slow combustion cooking stove with the largest hot plate and oven of any major cooking stove on the market. The original Thermalux Supreme was launched onto the market almost twenty years ago. The Supreme is built to last and is constructed from cast iron, heavy gauge steel and stainless steel components.
2 Model choices:
1. Supreme 3 with wetback - for cooking and domestic hot water to taps
2. Supreme 3 CD with High Output Boiler - for cooking, domestic use and central heating hot water
- Solid steel construction with cast iron doors
· Two Ovens – self cleaning and self venting
- Main Oven for roasting, baking and grilling
- Second Warming Oven for simmering and slow cooking
· Large Firebox Capacity – 460mm deep
· Spacious and responsive hot plate area enabling quick to the boil heating through to simmering, room for 6 or more pots and pans
· Dual air controls together with flue damper and dilution controls provide swift response to temperature requirements.
· Twin hot plate covers / heat conservators
· Optional Splashback and Platerack
· Easy lift up door latches
Easy to maintain Hi Temp paint finish