Being a centrally flued single oven cooker, the Clarendon compliments the Thermalux range and is the perfect replacement for the ageing Everhot and XL stoves. The old world charm of a Clarendon Colonial with splash back and Queen Anne style legs is perfect for that country kitchen or restored Victorian or Edwardian cottage. The Clarendon is an extremely fuel efficient small to medium sized cooker. With the option of standard cooker, on base cabinet or the Colonial on legs you choose the stove to suit your lifestyle.
2 Model choices, either as a dry cooker or with wetback:
1. Clarendon on Legs
2. Clarendon on Base Cabinet
- Solid steel construction with cast iron doors
· Single Large Oven – self cleaning and self venting
· Large Firebox Capacity – 410mm deep
· Spacious and responsive hot plate area enabling quick to the boil heating through to simmering, room for 6 or more pots and pans
· Efficient Air control provides swift response to temperature requirements.
· Optional Splashback and Platerack
· Easy lift up door latches
Easy to maintain Hi Temp paint finish