This is the perfect combination heating and cooking appliance with a large space heating ability, big responsive hotplate and a large oven. The Gourmet is ideal for kitchen, family or open living rooms, installed with or without the plate-rack and splash-back. The indirect heating creates mouth watering meals and you can also combine household water heating with two sized water heating boosters for domestic hot water use, or the central heating boiler model for heating both domestic hot water as well as up to 5-8 radiators, or underfloor heating coils.
4 Model choices:
1. Gourmet Dry – heating and cooking only
2. Gourmet with small wetback - for heating, cooking and normal domestic hot water use
3. Gourmet with large wetback – for heating, cooking and large volumes of domestic hot water
4. Gourmet with High Output Boiler - for cooking, domestic hot water use and central heating hot water
· Cooker classification for clean air zones.
· Large firebox with glass door for wide view of flames
· Firebrick lined firebox
· Slow combustion burning with easy controls
· Large Oven with glass door and thermometer guage
· Large responsive cooking hotplate
· Cast Iron Doors on both firebox and oven
· Solid steel construction.
· Optional Splashback / Platerack
3 high temp stove colours
- Black - standard
- Green – surcharge applies
- Blue – surcharge applies
The process of installing a solid fuel wood burner, safely and correctly, takes into account several factors such as:
- Building Consent Applications
- Arranging a qualified installer
- Looking at correct Floor Protection
- Sizing up a correct flue system
- Getting an appropriate roof flashing so there are no leaks!
- Delivering the fireplace to site (they are heavy!)
- Instructing the home owner how to operate their new fireplace most efficiently
- Getting Code of Compliance signed off
You don't need to worry about the above because Broadys can take care of the whole installation process for you.
Right from the start we will provide a full written quote outlining all the components necessary. This sometimes means a visit to your home which we are only too happy to arrange.
Please call us on 09 2740658 for a chat about your heating requirements, and tell us how we can help getting your home warm this winter.