Baker's Oven - A unique combination of a heater and an oven, with style from a bygone era. The Nectre Baker’s Oven will cook everything from crispy, fresh bread to succulent juicy roasts. The cook top takes four large saucepans or pots, and two removable rings make it ideal for wok cooking. And while it’s cooking it spreads cosy warmth through your kitchen and living areas. With an 11kW output it will heat an area up to 90m2. An optional domestic hot water wetback can be fitted to supplement your new or existing hot water system. As displayed in the adjacent diagram, once the fire has been established the Baker’s Oven bypass damper can be closed, redirecting the hot flue gases over the sides of the firebox down around the oven. This system is designed to retain the heat for as long as possible.
2 Model choices:
1. Bakers Oven Dry – heating and cooking only
2. Bakers Oven with Wetback - for heating, cooking and normal domestic hot water use
· Cooker classification for clean air zones.
· Generous firebox with glass door for wide view of flames
· Steel plate lined firebox
· Slow combustion burning with easy controls
· Generous Oven with glass door and thermometer guage
· Large responsive cooking hotplate
· Cast Iron Doors on both firebox and oven
· Solid steel construction.
The process of installing a solid fuel wood burner, safely and correctly, takes into account several factors such as:
- Building Consent Applications
- Arranging a qualified installer
- Looking at correct Floor Protection
- Sizing up a correct flue system
- Getting an appropriate roof flashing so there are no leaks!
- Delivering the fireplace to site (they are heavy!)
- Instructing the home owner how to operate their new fireplace most efficiently
- Getting Code of Compliance signed off
You don't need to worry about the above because Broadys can take care of the whole installation process for you.
Right from the start we will provide a full written quote outlining all the components necessary. This sometimes means a visit to your home which we are only too happy to arrange.
Please call us on 09 2740658 for a chat about your heating requirements, and tell us how we can help getting your home warm this winter.