For generations Stanley’s solid fuel range cookers have brought warmth to homes and hot food to families. Today, solid fuel is an increasingly popular lifestyle and economic choice for many homes. Each Stanley solid fuel model combines classic good looks with durability and efficiency, and can run on a range of solid fuels, including seasoned wood and coal. With three models to choose from, and heating, hot water and cooking options available, Stanley range cookers are in harmony with todays busy lifestyle. We are pleased to introduce the new modern bevelled shape doors to the classic Donard range cooker.
· Two Cast Iron Ovens (self cleaning). Upper oven for baking and roasting, the Lower oven for simmering and slow cooking.
· Temperature Gauge
· Large Hot Plate Cooking Surface
· Large Front Loading Fire Box
· Domestic Hot Water Booster (wetback)
· Or Central Heating Capacity Boiler option for under floor or up to 12 radiators
· Insulated Enamelled Hotplate Covers
· Optional Plate Rack and Splashback
· Simple operating Controls
· Efficient and Economical
· Chrome Towel Rail
· Choice of 5 Vitreous Enamel Colours