When designing and building a fireplace, many leading architects and builders select Broady's Firepower because;
· flexibility of design
· ease of installation (A Series into timber framing)
· superior engineering and construction
· Broady's Firepower is also easily installed into an outdoor setting.
Some features of the Firepower are:
- Sizes available from 450mm – 1200mm to suit any house, restaurant or commercial application/situation.
- With a unique five sided heat exchanger Brody’s Firepower wood fires are up to eight times the efficiency of a traditional brick chimney.
- Insulated fireboxes are suitable for installation within timber framing
- Un-insulated fireboxes must be encased in non combustible surrounds, ie brickwork, hebel, infilled concrete block etc
- durable steel firebox and grate
- Framing and plinths designed to raise the firebox off the ground
- unique easy clean ashtray system
- choice of Stainless Steel or Matt Black Fascia Trim
The superior design of the Broady's Firepower ensures a continuous circulation of convective heat at all times via the unique five sided heat exchanger. While the direct heat radiating from the wide open firebox creates immediate warmth to your room, this high efficiency performance is many times greater than that of traditional fireplaces.
The process of installing a solid fuel wood burner, safely and correctly, takes into account several factors such as:
- Building Consent Applications
- Arranging a qualified installer
- Looking at correct Floor Protection
- Sizing up a correct flue system
- Getting an appropriate roof flashing so there are no leaks!
- Delivering the fireplace to site (they are heavy!)
- Instructing the home owner how to operate their new fireplace most efficiently
- Getting Code of Compliance signed off
You don't need to worry about the above because Broadys can take care of the whole installation process for you.
Right from the start we will provide a full written quote outlining all the components necessary. This sometimes means a visit to your home which we are only too happy to arrange.
Please call us on 09 2740658 for a chat about your heating requirements, and tell us how we can help getting your home warm this winter.